A couple of cards and a layout

3:49 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
Hi everyone hope all is well in your part of the world, I'm great, it is friday!!!!!
My first card is the card I made for this weeks Copycat card challenge, this weeks challenge was inside out, so we had to put what we would usually write on the inside on the outside. This is what I came up with lol.
The second card I made was from a sketch, for Beths blog candy. Beth is celebrating here 100th post with a lovely little package!!! This is my version of the the sketch it's quite bright I thought!!
And lastly this is a LO that I started at my LSS Scrapsidaisy, but I had to finish it at home, I must say thank you to Jules for helping me out, I was struggling a little bit and she helped me out!!
Any how thats all I have to show for now, but tomorrow I am off to the cardmaking and scrap day at Scrapsidaisy should be lots of fun!!!! Might have some more to show after that depends how much talking I do instead of scrapping LOL
Bye for now!

7 comments:

Fae said...

Great cards - especially the one with the wee cupcake - and I love the LO!

Beth said...

These are fab Beckie! I love the bright, fun card for my sketch and the embossing looks great! Thanks so much for entering my candy challenge, good luck! xx

~Jules~ said...

I love the way your page turned out Beckie!!!!!!!
The cards are GREAT too!

Louly said...

I love your cards and that LO is really great. What a fab image, four generations together! That's one special photo.

Unknown said...

YOUR A LITTLE CARD MAKING MACHINE BECKIE! TOTALLY ADORE THE CUPCAKE CARD! YOUR COPYCATCARD IS YUMMY THE SENTIMENT IS GORGEOUS.YOUR LAYOUT BECKIE IS AMAZING AND SPECIAL.

Ann said...

Copycat cards are fab & I LOVE your LO - excellent!!! xxx

Nicola said...

Wow you've been a busy girl, great cards Beckie xx