Some new layouts.

2:44 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
Hi There. Well it's been about a month since my last post, but hey, I am still here LOL. I have still been creating and still working hard!! (most of the time) . And some sad news, My Nanna died a few weeks ago, she was 85. I have done a LO of her with my favourite photo, she really was the most beautiful Nanna.
So, anyways, here are a few new layouts.
The first one was a challenge on the Scrapsidaisy forum, I loved the LO it's great.

The next one is actually my first attempt at a 6 x12 page. I had some small photos and thought I would try something a bit different, I thought it turned out OK!!
This one is a kit from Scrapsidaisy, isn't it cute, designed by Kristy!! I thought that the photo of Lilli would go perfectly in the LO, isn't SHE cute!! I added a few extra buttons on mine and some bling. (of course) And this one is my Nanna, I love this photo of her.
On Saturday I spent the day at Scrapsidaisy, where the very talented Kim Archer was teaching us a few new tricks, it was such a great day. I would show you the LO except I left it at work LOL. I took it in today for show and tell, and it's still there. The guys are funny they just don't get it, but Allison likes to look. So when I get it I will take a pic and post it for you all to see!
We also made a mini album but mine is not quite done, I need to add just a few finishing touches. It really was great, I did learn some great new things.
Thats about all thats been happening in my house. Hope all is well at yours!!!
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

~Jules~ said...

All the layouts are absolutely beautiful Beckie. I know that they look even better IRL!!!!!!!!!

Claireabelle said...

These are just lovely Beckie. Nice to see you blogging again ((hugs))
x

Stampvamp said...

I like these, too! I really like how you did the top one with the circle of flowers!

Ann said...

Fab LO'S & I really love the one of your nanna!! xxx

Tracey said...

Love them all Beckie especially the 6x12 love that size :)

Inkey Pingers said...

Are you kidding me? I love your layouts! They are so great. Do you use sketches or do you just come up with them on your own? Great job!

Kim

~KRISTY~ said...

THE 6X12 LOOKS FAB BECKIE...I LOVE THAT YOU DONE ONE OF MY KITS! HOW CUTE DOES IT LOOK WITH THE BUTTONS & BLING!