September Already!!

8:40 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
OMG!! Can you believe it is September already?? The year is just going by way too quick for me!! My baby girl is already 10 weeks old. And dare I say it, christmas is just around the corner.

But anyhow, I have a new LO to share, just one. lol. Actually the photo is from christmas last year. This was another August challenge from the Scrapsidaisy Forum. It was to do a predominately(?) green page. I found these papers in my stash. I didn't buy anything new for this LO, very pleased with myself.....
Don't mind the crooked paper ribbon up the top, it's supposed to be like that ;0)
I do have some cards that I made a few weeks back, I will share them soon.

So thats all I have to share today, I will be back soon hopefully.

2 comments:

suzitee said...

That MM diecut is one of my favourite papers Beckie, and you have used it beautifully. Can't believe your little bundle is 10 weeks old already...that time has flown!

~KRISTY~ said...

AS I SAID ON THE SCRAPSIDAISY FORUM, WHAT A GREAT PHOTO OF THE KIDS, AND I JUST LOVE THE GREEN PP. DID YOU ACTUALLY GET ANYTHING DONE TODAY???, HOPE LIL IS FEELING ALOT BETTER.