My Exciting News....

8:58 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
I have been chosen on the Scrapsidaisy Design Team!!! I am so excited!!! I have received and completed my first pack, but you will have to wait until after our Roundup Retreat (!!!!!!!)to see those ones.
I do have a couple of others to share though.
No 1 was for the challenge on the Scrapsidaisy Forum. So you had to use the colour red, a title starting with the letter 'O' and do some distressing of some kind!! I love how it turned out! I quite like challenges, they help me to think outside the square sometimes!! And No 2 is Little Moo. Ryan called Lara little moo whenever she had this suit on, it's so cute!!
The colours are different on this one, not what I would usually use for a girls LO. But I love it just the same!!
Thats all the scrapping news I have at the moment. I am still enjoying the school holidays. We were pretty busy for the first few weeks. Ryan has gone back to work now though so life is slowly returning to normal. It felt like we were all over the place!!!
Best go hang out the washing while the sun is shining!!
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

suzitee said...

Woohoooo Beckie...congrats on your DT position, and love your work so far! Your challenge LO is just gorgeous, the distressed/stitched borders look great. Hope you've recovered from the retreat...it was so great to meet you and Lilli in real life :)

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Hi Beckie - We are SO excited to have you on the Scrapsidaisy team! Your next pack will be ready Monday...lol!
I love your Challenge layout and the MOO one - so want to scraplift both actually!