A couple of LO's to share..

8:05 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well, I'm not exactly sure this first one is finished! I struggled with it for some reason, and thought "that will do" because it was driving me insane LOL it may end up with something else on it yet. I used MME Fine and Dandy PP and lots of little bits. The banner is WOW chipboard, some Prima lace and I have cut the journal square and frame on my cricut.  
 My cricut got a workout for this next LO. I decided I would use it for more than just the title!! Lots of machine stitching on there too. I used the Echo Park, Sringtime PP. Very gorgeous!! There's some ZVA bling on there and I cut up an old doily as well. Then when it was all finished Little Miss Lara climbed up at my desk and pulled the lid off an ink pad and dropped it on the LO!! So there's a little red patch on the title. Ahh well, that will teach me not to put the inks away.
And some exciting news for me!! I won the March 'Mix It Up' challenge from the Kaisercraft Newsletter. Wooo Wooo so awesome!! Here is the LO I entered. It's pretty much all Kaiser, except the cardstock and there is a Prima flower on there.
 Anyways, that's all for now. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Thanks for looking. Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have visited :)
Beckie ♥

2 comments:

Sally said...

Layout 2 would be my fav. Congrats on the Kaiser newsletter...woohoo! LOVE the owly paper....cuuuuuute. You're getting lots done. Hugs.

suzitee said...

Love both pages Beckie...your girls are growing up so fast!