Bit of a Miserable Day

5:10 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
I can't believe it's still raining!! It has been raining for days it seems. But good for doing indoor things like scrapping!! But I was driving home from down the shops and it was raining so heavy I could barely see the road, it was a little scary, but I made it home safe lol.

Anyways here are a couple of LO's that I have finished through the week. The first one is my neice Lauriel, her and I went fishing early one morning while we were camping and she caught this fish all by herself, it was a bit small so we had to throw it back, but not before a photo.
This is a LO from our clown party, My sister and me, very very very bright LOL. I obviously wasn't thinking about scrapping the photos when I picked my outfit!!!!
Well I am off to have nice warm cottage pie and vegies for tea, mmmmmmmm comfort food. :0)

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE SEEING THAT "CLOWN" PHOTO...WHAT A HOOT! GREAT LAYOUTS BECKIE,LOVE THE FAUX STITCHING/DOODLING & THE EMBOSSED BUTTERFLIES LOOK AWESOME!YAY YOU!

Helen said...

Great LO's Beckie! I love the fishing one ... and the clown one is fantastic! I love how you've scrapped the bright colours! It looks awesome!

Melanie said...

Looks Great Love the butterflys.

Inkey Pingers said...

Great layouts! I have gotten some great ideas today, thanks!