Some new layouts.

4:36 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Here are some new LO's I have just finished, the first one is my nephew. He is just so serious in the photo lol. I used grungeboard for the first time ever on this LO. I used my cuttlebug to cut out the word 'buddy', then I inked it with white ink. I like it!!
Here is a LO from Easter, when we went camping, Lilli is showing off her stash from the Easter Bunny.
I also made another card but haven't had a chance to take a photo yet.

Thats about it for now, Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW BECKIE,I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THE CUTTLEBUG & THE GRUNGEBOARD,YOUR A CLEVER COOKIE!GREAT PHOTO'S ON BOTH LO'S,LILLI GOT THE MOTHERLOAD OF EASTER GOODIES...OMG!

Melanie said...

they look great, love the photos too

Fae said...

Fab lo's - some yummy chocolate there!

Lauren said...

These layouts are awesome! Great work.

Beth said...

These are so fab! I love the colours on youe Easter LO!

Karen said...

It looks yummy Beckie - you're making me crave chocolate now!!!!