It's DeLovely.....

12:40 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
...The PP, that is. Cosmo Cricket DeLovely actually, so bright and fun I love it!! Here is the first LO I made with it. I used a Page Map for both of these LO's actually, I needed something to get me going after not scrapping much at all over Chrissy / New Year.
 I used Kaiser, Love Notes for this LO of Ryan and Me. I love the black and pink in this range, just gorgeous!!
So.. I spent the morning cleaning up my scrap space, it was just out of control!! I must thank my 2 gorgeous girls for that, they helped make it a mess LOL. But anyways, now I feel the need to go mess it up again, in a good way!! 
Thanks for looking
Beckie ♥

4 comments:

Karen Shady said...

gorfeous work Beckie..... Oh, and Im so happy you ae going to join us in the challenge :))) I will be posting the email address to our new 'challenge' blog on my blog tomorrow. Im hoping to get to everyone individually and give them the addy, but if I dong ( as things seem to get a bit hectic round here sometimes) just check my blog tomorrow... Ill see you there xx

Alanna said...

They're both gorgeous, I really love the 2nd one :)

Marelize said...

Great layouts! I love the gorgeous bright colours in the first one with your fun photo and the squares in the 2nd layout look great. Lovely blog too. :)

Nelbel said...

Gorgeous Bec, giving me some inspiration!!!