New stuff....

6:54 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Just 2 new pages to share today. 
I done my first one for the Scrapbooking Supplies Online monthly sketch challenge but didn't upload it in time to actually enter, but anyways. I used Echo Park, This & That PP. Love it :) I mostly used my cuttlebug for the paper embellishments and just little bits and pieces from my stash. The title I thought was pretty cool, I used the Thickers that are adhesive on top and you can decorate however your little heart desires. I simply put glitter on mine to match the white sparkly flowers, but I love how they turned out!!
 Here is a close up of some details, you can see the sparkly alphas....pretty!
For this LO I used some gorgeous Bo Bunny PP, Country Garden. I think the alphas are from a bargain shop. I used some little Rainbow Splendour butterflies on there as well, I just added a little bling to the bodies. Oh and I used my very new Martha Stewart punch for the scallops at the bottom, very cool!! The heart and flourish chipboard is from WOW, I have simply painted it white.
A detail shot :)
And I was super excited to win a prize for the LO that I done for the WOW monthly challenge. (The circles LO in my previous post) Whoop Whoop can't wait to receive those goodies!!

Now I don't know if my comments are working now or not, I did receive and email to say they weren't. I have made practice comments (LOL) and they appear to be working, but if you do try to leave me a comment and it doesn't work maybe you could just let me know so I can try fix it again please. You can find my email in the "View my complete profile" section.

Hope all is well in your part of the world, the last few days here have been just beautiful. It's Spring!!! Love it, my favourite time of year *sigh*

Thanks for stopping by
Beckie ♥

1 comments:

LG said...

Great layering and clustering here. Beautiful!