WOW Challenge

6:34 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I joined in the WOW Chipboard challenge again this month. This month it was to do a LO using this colour palette. Aqua, Purple and Cream, and at least one piece of WOW Chippie. Ummmm seems easy enough, but gee I had a hard time finding purple paper in my stash!! 
But, it all worked out beautifully in the end. Here is my entry for the challenge. I used an oval flourish frame (which I cut to pieces :O) and also the cutie butterflies. There is a mix of pp on there, the aqua is Prima, the purple is from a pack from the bargain shop and ummm that's all I know really!! The bling flourish is from ZVA. I got the beautiful purple flower from Scrapsidaisy.
 This bling butterfly was attached to the flourish but I cut it off and stuck it to one of the WOW butterflies.
 A little detail shot :) How pretty is the bling too, I love it.
That's all for today, time to get the kiddies organised for school and myself organised for work. Have a beautiful day.
Thanks for looking 
Beckie ♥

1 comments:

LG said...

what a sweet page! Love it