I've been scrapping.......and my weekly weigh -in.

12:36 PM Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »
 I was very happy with the fact that I have completed 2 LO's over the weekend. It doesn't sound like much, but it's a major achievement for me LOL. Lately I have been lucky to get 1 done a week, I don't know what came over me!! But anyways, the first one is about our dog, well his teddy actually. I got the LO idea for this one from my friends Jules, I used one of the Kaiser texture stamps (grunge, I think it was) and some paint on the background, then sewed around it making a frame, sort of.  I like it! I used MME, Fine and Dandy, PP. Some buttons and for the title I used Thickers and also my cricut.
And this one is little Lara playing peek a boo.  Such a cutie!! I used Kaiser, Magic Happens 6 x6 Paper pad on this LO. Purple again Yaaay!! I also used some of there paper roses and bling, some Prima flowers, Thickers for the title and some Glimmermist.
And because it's "Weight Loss Wednesday" here is my weight for this week. That's minus 500gms Yaaay!! A total of 2.9 now. It's coming off slowly....but it's coming off that's the main thing!!
This week at the 5kg Scrappers Challenge we are setting mini goals. I am setting 3 goals in 1, LOL, just little ones. But I would like to lose at least 500gms again next week so to get to that goal I am going to eat 2 pieces of fruit a day and make sure I have 6-8 glasses of water per day. I know I didn't do enough of either of these this week.
I hope any one participating has had a good week too.
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Beckie ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO's!! And I totally know what you mean about achieving 1 LO a wk!!! Congrats on the loss, every little loss adds up to one big loss! woot woot!!
Luv renee

Nerrida said...

Oh that LO of your dog is gorgeous and I SO love the way you used that stamp (sorry but I'm pinching that idea - LOL).

Your goals are terrific and totally achievebale - you are doing so well! You must be feeling good.

Dale Tiernan said...

Good one Beckie. We are getting there. Just have to persist. Best of luck.

Mel said...

Loooove the photo of Spot's Teddy with Spot in the background!!
Great LO's Beckie

Sally said...

Both these layouts are stunning Beckie! Love the doily as a mask and a feature on the same layout- very effective. Good on you for the weight loss. Hard work!