Oops...and a LO

11:09 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
I did not have a good week on the weight loss front this week :( I had a little gain of 100 grams, but I went away for the weekend, an 18th birthday and an engagement party!! So my food choices were not good, too many yummy nibblies, and I don't think I done enough exercise. But it's all good I am back to it now, I want to win one of these yummy prizes!!
 Here is my latest LO, I actually used the sketch that was this months challenge at Scrap The Girls, but I didn't quite get it done on time to enter it. I have used Echo Park, Little Girl PP, some ZVA bling (from Scrapsidaisy) and a little bit of lace. I really love this PP, it's got purple in it!! I'm a bit of a purple fan LOL
Ok, that's all I've got. I hope everyone participating in the 5kg challenge has had a good week. Happy Scrapping everyone :)
Thanks for looking
Beckie ♥

2 comments:

Nerrida said...

He he he - wow, 2 parties in one weekend, that would be hard to resist but good on you for not bashing yourself up - back on the wagon.
BTW - that LO is so cute - love the title.

Nay and Gilly said...

parties r super hard Beckie, & to put on such a small amount, (u probably just need to do a wee when you weighed urself!!LOL) so really you have maintained , so be proud of ur achievement and start again this week!!
LUv Renee
PS: thanx 4 the luvly comments I really need them!!